It's not easy for me or my family to watch this, admits Mona's fiance Vikrant Singh Rajpoot on intimacy with Manu!


Mona and Manu's intimacy in Bigg Boss 10 unquestionably has raised a lot of eyebrows. Not just that, the news of the two already being committed to their partners outside the house, took the internet by storm. Monalisa's intimacy with Manu certainly hasn't gone down well with her fiancĂ© Vikrant Singh Rajpoot seems to be furious on the goings-on inside, between the two.

"We were supposed to get married, but now, I am confused. I know that this is all drama. Once she is out (of the house), things will get sorted. It's not easy for me or my family to watch this," says Vikrant while speaking to a daily. He further told, "I told her 'Veena Malik jaisa kuch nahin karma because the public is smart and cannot be fooled."


While speaking to us, Navin and Lokesh had clearly specified that Mona and Manu are just good buddies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...