I wrote half a book when I was 18, reveals actor-turned-author Twinkle Khanna!

Bollywood actress cum author Twinkle Khanna, who won many hearts as an actress in the late 1990s, has come up with a collection of short stories. Titled 'The Legend Of Lakshmi Prasad', the book is about female freedom.

The actor-turned-author tells that she borrowed the characters for the book from the first manuscript she wrote when she was barely 18 years old.


In an interview with a leading tabloid, Twinkle revealed, “I wrote half a book when I was 18 and in fact the characters Noni Appa and Binni from my new book The Legend Of Lakshmi Prasad were originally part of that manuscript. This is my third attempt that has finally appeared in print, where the story revolved around the two old ladies and another character Anandji. I also carried around a black felt file as a teenager that contained all the poems that I had jotted down, primarily about maggots and death. I have always been immersed in a world filled with words, earlier as a reader and now finally as both a reader and a writer.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...