I started with nothing, no support, a complete newcomer to even Mumbai city, reveals Priyanka Chopra!

Priyanka Chopra began her journey in bollywood with no film industry links and has won global appreciation due to her talent. Actress Priyanka Chopra tells she is grateful to fans for putting her "in a position" where she is "used to being the face on a poster". But she wants to do more.

The actress also told that whatever she has achieved is due to her own hard work, "without the help and support of anybody else". 

"I started with nothing, no support. A complete newcomer to even Mumbai city, not even the movie industry. I didn't even know anyone. So I kind of did all that I did on my own without the help and support of anybody," Priyanka told. 

"The love and affection I have got from viewers around the world kind of gave me the strength to do that. They have put me in a position where I am used to being the face on a poster. I don't want to settle for that."

Priyanka was crowned Miss India and went on to win the Miss World title at age 17. Her Bollywood debut came in 2003 with "The Hero: Love Story of a Spy". 

After that there was no looking back.

The actress made waves with international singles like "In my city" and "Exotic" before heading to the international TV space as Alex Parrish in "Quantico", which launched in 2015.

The actress is presently seen in "Quantico" Season 2, which is aired in India on Star World and Star World. She will soon make her Hollywood debut with "Baywatch". 

"Sarvann", a Punjabi film, is Priyanka's second production venture under her banner Purple Pebble Pictures. Her first was "Ventilator" -- which released on November 4. 


"Sarvann" is co-produced by Vashu Bhagnani and stars Amrinder Gill. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...