Ranbir and I share a great camaraderie, says Ranveer Singh!

The two lately appeared in an episode of filmmaker Karan Johar's TV show "Koffee with Karan". On the show, Ranbir told that Ranveer and actress Deepika Padukone should marry and make awesome babies together.

Reacting to that, Ranveer told, "'Koffee with Karan' is a time pass show. A lot of silly talks happen in the show which shouldn't be taken seriously."

The actor was interacting with media at the promotion of his upcoming movie "Befikre" at the radio station Radio Mirchi on Monday.

Talking about his chemistry with Ranbir in Karan's chat show, Ranveer told, "Ranbir and I share a great camaraderie. I watched the show and I thought it was damn funny."

How does he handle rumours?

Ranveer told, "Every second day I hear a new rumour. I learnt how to be a 'befikre' and take it in my stride. Rumours are immaterial to me and I don't take them seriously. My focus is simply getting better as an actor and doing good films. I keep aside the negativities and focus my energy on positive things."


"Befikre", also starring Vaani Kapoor, is scheduled to release on December 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...