Who has the guts to say no to Salman Khan?, reveals SRK on his cameo!

Superstar Salman Khan’s Tubelight released last weekend and has opened to varied reviews. The movie grossed over INR 64 crores during the weekend becoming the second highest opening of this year after Baahubali 2: The Conclusion. But, the numbers are less when compared to Salman’s other EID releases.

Shah Rukh Khan, who talked the media on the occasion of Eid, was asked if he has watched the movie or not, answering to which he told, he has actually watched it one and half time. “I liked it. I saw it one and half time, first time, I saw the full film and then saw the first half again at 4 AM in the morning. I liked it,” SRK told.

Upon being told that Salman has been saying all good things about SRK and that he agreed to do the cameo immediately, SRK teasingly told, “Ab mana hi nahi kar sakta, kaun mana kar sakta hai usko (Salman). Kiski himmat (guts) hai?” Haha, we so love SRK’s sense of humour!

When told that people have been loving his part in Tubelight, SRK seriously told, “Thank you so much. They are all my friends, Kabir, Salman, I think it was a duty to do that and I am happy that I have done it okay because when you do a scene, like in Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, Tubelight, we don't know much about the story. So, I have seen my part too and I think I did a fairly good job so I am happy.”


Directed by Kabir Khan, Tubelight also features Sohail Khan, Chinese actor Zhu Zhu, Matin Rey Tangu in pivotal roles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...