Boneyji and I are still madly in love with each other, reveals Sridevi!

Sridevi is thrilled about her soon to be released film MOM.  The thriller directed by Ravi Udyawar is produced by Boney Kapoor.  The movie stars Sridevi, Akshaye Khanna, Abhimanyu Singh, Sajal Ali and Adnan Siddiqui in lead roles, with Nawazuddin Siddiqui in a special appearance. It is slated for release on 7 July.

Speaking about the movie, Sridevi told during a latest interview, "Boneyji is the most passionate and involved filmmaker I have ever seen. Without him, MOM would not have been possible. He deserves the credit for everything. Right from motivating and taking care of each and every cast and crew member to fulfilling the vision for MOM."

When questioned about the loving bond she shared with her husband Boney Kapoor even today, Sridevi told, "I am fiercely loyal to Boneyji. But I don't think of any of this as a big deal. If I don't do things for my family, who else will? It makes me feel special that he is still deeply in love with me. And I am deeply in love with him too. With every passing day, my love for him grows. In fact, calling it love is not enough anymore. His love for me has remained unchanged over the years. He is an honest person and emotional. He can always make me laugh. He is always there for me. We are always there for each other."

Sridevi also spoke about her daughters Jhanvi and Khushi. When questioned what advice she would give Jhanvi, who is all set to make a grand debut in Bollywood, Sridevi told, "Give everything your best and work your hardest. No pain, no gain. I always tell her perform from your heart, not just your mind. It is important to be a good and honest human being to be a good actor. Also humility and gratitude are important to each anywhere in life."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...