Liam Payne's bond with son Bear Payne melts lover Cheryl's heart!

Ever since One Direction has been on a hiatus, the members have gone their solo routes and Liam Payne lately released a single called Strip That Down. The 23-year-old singer is presently in the US to promote the single and missed his first Father's Day. Liam and girlfriend Cheryl Tweedy welcomed a baby boy Bear Payne on March 22, 2017.

But Cheryl still made Liam's Father's Day special as she shared a photograph of him along with a sweet message on Instagram.

Her caption read as, "Happy 1st Father's Day Liam.. You are the most amazing daddy and the best example for our son. The way he looks at you says it all. Your relationship melts my heart. You are the centre of his world & We adore you”

While we still haven't seen Bear's picture up close and personal, Liam did share a photo holding Bear close to him on Instagram with the caption that read as, "My close friends and family know there are very few times when I'm left speechless... wow!

“I'm incredibly happy to welcome our new baby boy into the world, it's a moment that I will never forget for the rest of my life and my favourite memory I have so far. I'm completely in awe of his incredible mother and how she has been the whole way through this, she's really made my dreams come true. We haven't named him yet but he's already capturing hearts including mine. I feel very blessed. Happy Mother's Day everyone!"


Cheryl also posted the same picture on Instagram and her caption read as, "On Wednesday 22nd March Liam and I became parents to an incredibly beautiful, healthy baby boy, weighing 7lb 9 and looking like a dream. Although he still doesn't have a name he is already stealing hearts. We are all madly in love and overwhelmingly happy with our little arrival. Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers around the world. A day that now has a different meaning to me forever."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...