It’s a romantic moments for Rithvik Dhanjani and Asha Negi!

TV stars Rithvik Dhanjani and Asha Negi are one of the most gorgeous couples in Television Industry and their love inspires us all.

Today, Rithvik took to Instagram to share a romantic and lovely photo of the happy couple. In the photo, Rithvik and Asha are seen gazing into the mirror looking unquestionably striking together. While Rithvik dons a leather jacket, a tee and jeans, Asha looks stunning in a strapless black gown.

His caption reads, "Pay close attention to this picture, it isn't black and white...she adds the colour to it!! @ashanegi simple yet so elegant!!"

In an interview, when we questioned Rithvik about wedding plans, he told, "This question has been hounding me for so many months now. I still have time to go."

"She just likes me, be it anything. She just likes me inevitably," Rithvik told fondly about Asha.

We also questioned him about completing six years in the industry to which he told, "I think it is nothing less than a Bollywood story or a fairytale where there has been ups and downs, good and bad. There are so much more I have to achieve still. There's so much more I have to cope ahead. I love the fact that people love my work and they love me as who I am. I think I am pretty blessed and I am glad I am in this position and I am really happy about that."


On whether he want to venture into Bollywood, Rithvik disclosed, "Well everybody has those plans and even I do. I think it just needs a right amount of time and a right amount of position to work in a direction. It has happened to so many people and it will happen to me as too. I am waiting for my right time to come and I think it will come."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...