I told Jhanvi 'Welcome to my world', says Sridevi on reports of Jhanvi flirting with Ranbir!

Sridevi is set to be back on the big screen after five years with the thriller movie Mom. During some media interactions, she was floored with questions of her daughter Jhanvi Kapoor's Bollywood debut.

Lately, when a famous daily questioned Sridevi about her daughter's ambitions, she specified, "While we may slog, we're protective of our children and don't want to expose them to stress and toil. But a friend's daughter, who was pushed into marriage early, still complains, even after six years of a happy marriage. I didn't want Jhanvi to blame me so I gave my consent even though I wish she'd stayed away from this industry because I didn't want my child to go through all the pain, sacrifices and heartache."

Previously, there were reports of Jhanvi trying to flirt with Ranbir Kapoor. When Sridevi was questioned about these alleged reports, she told, "But Mummy, I was with Gauri aunty (Gauri Shinde, director of English Vinglish) Jhanvi protested and I told her, 'Welcome to my world, if you want to be a part of it, you have to be prepared for all this'."

Speaking about her younger daughter Khushi Kapoor, she told, "She has already started modelling and it will end up with her saying, 'Mujhe bhi acting karni hai'."


There were numerous reports that Jhanvi will be pairing opposite Tiger Shroff in Karan Johar's Student of the Year 2. Sridevi did not give any confirmation and told, "Wait for the announcement, it'll come soon enough and aapko khud pata chal jayega."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...