I have had to work hard to pave the way for myself, tells Priyanka Chopra!

International diva Priyanka Chopra has multiplied international recognition in a very short span of time. She has shared the frame with leading Hollywood celebrities and also made her Hollywood debut alongside Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson and Zac Efron in Baywatch. Now, she is all set to be seen in the third season of her TV show Quantico and will start shooting soon.

Lately, when a leading daily questioned Priyanka on what makes her the favourite internationally, she specified, "I didn't feel entitled when I walked into another country. I didn't walk in expecting people to know me. When I met people who didn't know me, I was okay introducing myself. This could be the reason for the kind of reception I got in America. The recognition has been quick and wonderful."

The actor keeps on juggling between work from both India and the US. Speaking about it, she told, "My mother tells me that I should sit down sometimes, smell the coffee and take a breather. But, I just want to think about what's the next thing that I want to do. Maybe, sometime in life, I will be able to savour it all. But I haven't reached that point yet."


Priyanka concluded by telling, "Nothing was handed to me on a platter and I have had to work hard to pave the way for myself. I didn't know how show business worked. Here I am, so many years later and I have figured it out on my own."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...