I don't underplay myself, but I don't like showing off, reveals Arjun Kapoor!

Bollywood star Arjun Kapoor celebrated his 32nd birthday just yesterday with his close friends and family members.

The actor is also gearing up for the promotions of his forthcoming movie Mubarakan wherein he will be seen sharing screen space with real-life uncle Anil Kapoor for the first time. This is also the second time Arjun will be seen in a double role in a film.

Lately, when Arjun who was present for the song preview of Hawa Hawa song from their film wore a T-Shirt which read, "underrated talent."

When questioned about it, Arjun said a famous news agency, "I am a producer's son. I belong to the industry. When a film goes on floor, one person gains and another loses. I have been lucky to get a lot of success. I don't underplay myself, but I don't like showing off. Maybe that's why I am underrated."

He added later, "I want to work with better planning. If you do back to back films, then your personal life gets affected. It should be balanced."

Arjun also stressed on the fact that he wants to venture into direction too someday.

"I would love to do direction but I don't know when I will be doing so. I have not made any such exact plans." told Arjun. To this, Mubarakan director Anees Bazmee told, "He should do acting for some years so that we directors can get work."


Mubarakan also features Ileana D'Cruz and Athiya Shetty in the lead role. The film will hit the theatres on July 28, 2017. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...