Sonam Kapoor to direct a film soon!

Fashion diva Sonam Kapoor has an exciting line-up of movies. She has been busy shooting for Veere Di Wedding and has wrapped up the shoot for Sanjay Dutt’s biopic. Apart from this, she will be also seen in PadMan which is scheduled to release on 9th February, 2018.

But, the gorgeous actress has also expressed her wish to direct a full-length film, but she wants to wait for the right time before donning the director’s hat.

Sonam revealed a tabloid, “I do want to direct, but fortunately, I keep getting a lot of work. I have four releases this year. Whenever I do get time to breathe, I will start working on the subject.’’

She added later, “Currently, it’s difficult to give up such good work and take a decision. I would need to take a year off. So it’s a huge sacrifice, and I love acting; it’s my passion. I would love to work with Alia (Bhatt), Swara (Bhaskar) and Bebo (Kareena Kapoor Khan).”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...