Katrina’s excitement for Thugs of Hindostan and Zero!

Bollywood actress Katrina Kaif's latest hit Tiger Zinda Hai has brought her back in the game. Now, she has some movies lineup of flicks including Thugs of Hindostan and Zero.

During a communication with a tabloid, when questioned about her exciting lineup of flicks, Katrina specified, "You know, what I’m really happy and excited about is that all the roles that I am doing are very different from each other. All the films have interesting characters for me. I am very excited about getting into those worlds."


Her characters in flicks Tiger Zinda Hai, Thugs of Hindostan and Zero are completely different from each other, which has made fans more eager for these projects. Speaking about it, Katrina told, "Yes. I was very surprised with the experience of working with Aanand L Rai (director of Zero). When I am on sets, he is only focusing on me. Plus, he gives me a lot of time. That kind of attention or love and nourishment is wonderful and I am super happy in that space. As for TOH, I love Victor sir (Vijay Krishna Acharya) as a director. And yes, I enjoy working with Aamir. I think he is one of the most genius minds we have in cinema. And TZH is one of my best films and it also involved people who I am most fond of — Ali [Abbas Zafar] and Salman. Plus, these are the people I love working with as they are passionate about their work."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...