I honestly don’t give a s**t about my image, reveals Sonam Kapoor!

Sonam Kapoor is presently gearing up for the release of PadMan which is based on Arunachalam Muruganantham (inventor of low-cost sanitary napkins for women in rural areas) and also stars Akshay Kumar and Radhika Apte.

In a chat with a famous tabloid, Sonam spoke about how Akshay did not care about his image when he shot for a scene in the movie where he had to wear a panty with a sanitary napkin on it. Mirroring the same stance about being comfortable in your own personality, Sonam specified, "I honestly don’t give a s**t about my image! I just believe in doing the right thing and the correct films. Which is why what people think of me is their problem, not mine."


"People don’t come to me with neurotic roles anymore. Nobody expects me to do a flower pot role. And I love that because I don’t want to waste my time listening to something that’s irrelevant and I wouldn’t do," Sonam retorted to a tabloid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...