Parineeti’s no date or marry with any actor!

Bollywood actress Parineeti Chopra has an exciting line-up of movies. She has wrapped up the shoot for Dibakar Banerjee’s Sandeep Aur Pinky Faraar. Apart from this, she will be also seen in Kesari opposite Akshay Kumar.

The gifted and fashionable actress is the cover girl for Grazia for the month of February. During an interview with the magazine, Parineeti shared about her personal and professional lives. When questioned if filmmakers began viewing her differently after her weight loss, she told, “I think yes. It is not necessarily the typical way that ‘Now, she is looking sexy so, we will look at her in a different way.’ Not at all. It is not like that. Our directors and producers are beyond all of this. They just saw that I could do something different.”

Talking about her personal life and relationships, she revealed, “I don’t think I see myself ever dating or marrying an actor. It’s a tough industry to maintain just friendships in; a romantic relationship seems even more challenging.”

She also told, ‘’I still pay my own bills, drive myself around, and am more than capable of buying my own shampoo.”


In the meantime, in a latest chat, Parineeti disclosed that she would love to be a part of Television too. When a tabloid questioned Parineeti if she has any plans to follow the footsteps of Arjun Kapoor, Sonakshi Sinha among others, she had told, “I’ve been offered a few shows but I didn’t want to take them up. I am open to doing a TV show but I need to be really comfortable with it. I understand the reach that television can give actors and I’d like to do something nice soon.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...