I am fine with balancing both kinds of cinema, tells Taapsee Pannu!

Bollywood actress Taapsee Pannu, who will soon be seen in rom-com "Dil Juungleee", tells she enjoys balancing between intense serious and comedy roles.

At the trailer launch of the movie here on Wednesday, Taapsee, questioned if she is focusing on commercial cinema with comedy roles more than serious movies, told, "No, not really. After 'Judwaa 2' this is one film I am doing on a light-hearted subject before getting into my zone of power-packed performance. As long as I am enjoying this, and my audience is supporting, I am fine with balancing both kinds of cinema."

On her wedding plans, Taapsee told she has no intention in the "near future".
"And no I will not go away somewhere to get married when I will decide to marry someone, I will share the news with media, there is nothing to hide about it."

"Dil Junngleee" is releasing on February 16.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...