Sonam Kapoor opens ups about online trolls!

Fashion diva Sonam Kapoor is often being subjected to online trolls for her statements, outfit choices, her performances and more. The striking beauty has given it back to them a lot of time, but the trolls never cease to end.

Lately, during a chat with a tabloid, Sonam gave away a few tips to handle social media trolls. She specified, "It’s simply five things - Do not give a s**t to what nameless, faceless people say because they are obviously cowards. If they wanted to comment on you, they wouldn’t do it anonymously. Usually, they are fake profiles who are hired to write such stuff by whoever. I don’t know! Report them. Block them. You should also know that because you are relevant, they’re talking about you — good or bad. And finally, just be positive and happy knowing that there are people who love you for who you are."

Previously, Sonam wrote a column on trolls for a tabloid, where she told, "The trolls can be sexist and judgmental but I know I’m smart and capable of expressing an opinion. I’m a successful woman, a feminist, a humanist, a national award winner and I say this with a great sense of pride and satisfaction: I get to live a fairy tale life every single day. I walk the international stage, I’m an avid reader with a library full of books, I am a consumer of news, an engaged Indian and so very capable of having a discussion on any issue, with anyone. Just because I’m an actor, it doesn’t mean I can’t have an opinion."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...