I want to be involved in Inaaya's life, reveals Soha Ali Khan!


Bollywood’s lovely couple Soha Ali Khan and Kunal Kemmu welcomed their first child, a baby girl, on September 29, 2017, and named her Inaaya Naumi Kemmu. Since then, the new parents' lives spin around their lovely daughter. Soha and Kunal have also treated admirers with loveable photographs of Inaaya and she is indeed too cute to handle.

During an interview with a tabloid, Soha told that she’ll support her daughter in whatever she chooses to do. “Whether she wants to be a full-time mother, astronaut, actor, or architect, I will support her. I want to give her a good foundation and be involved in her life. I want to teach her my values. And then, ultimately, I want to be able to help [make] her dreams come true,” revealed Soha.

In the social media era, when star kids come into the spotlight within weeks or days after birth, Soha told that setting some examples is the best way to teach children how to deal with comparisons. “I’ll show her that these things don’t matter or affect you,” she told.

“Also, one must learn to respect other people’s opinions. If somebody disagrees with you, it doesn’t mean you block them out or you remove yourself from the equation. Sometimes, it’s good to have a healthy debate. And then, of course, you can agree to disagree as well. And live and let live,’’ she further revealed.

The actress told, “I’d like to exhibit that kind of behaviour around Inaaya. I do want her to have a tough skin — I believe that in the world today, it’s important to have one, otherwise it can get to you. People are very direct and outspoken, and sometimes you hear things that can hurt us. I want her to be able to withstand that.”


 “It shouldn’t be that Inaaya remains only surrounded by love and positivity. She should also be a strong person, with the [sense of] security to withstand criticism... and also be able to laugh. I think having a sense of humour is very important.”, Soha ended conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...