Mira Rajput is in awe of husband Shahid’s role in Padmvat!

Shahid’s beautiful wife Mira Rajput with her parents viewed Shahid Kapoor’s Padmaavat last evening. Mira is super-proud of husband Shahid and conveyed her thoughts about the movie at an event lately.

Mira told, “I think the film is an homage to the Rajput culture and tradition. I am extremely proud to see Shahid essay that role and do so much justice and more to it. Watching Shahid on-screen has been a visual treat. I really feel, without any biases, that he is the best thing in the film.”


Shahid also spoke about the movie and told that he was quite anxious about taking up the role. Shahid also thanked Mira for her support during the filming of Padmaavat. He told, “I was very nervous because I was the new addition to the team. People used to ask me about the role in the film, but my wife was a huge support for me. She just told me to go out there and express yourself and to believe in yourself. It is an important film. Honestly, it is not the most author-backed role in the film. But, I feel amazing seeing the love for the film.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...