Jacqueline Fernandez to dare having a child!


Bollywood actress Jacqueline Fernandez has a thrilling line-up of movies. She has been shooting with Salman Khan for Race 3 and has also wrapped up major portions of Tarun Mansukhani’s Drive. She has made it big without any godfather in the industry.

About her journey and about surviving in Bollywood, Jacqueline revealed, “The minute you’re confident about your craft, you’ll succumb to stupid choices, take on the wrong roles, work with the wrong people or compromise yourself. When you’re not self-assured, you believe you can be replaced. So, you end up being a slave to other people. That should never be the case.”

Earlier, there were rumors about a rift in Sidharth and Alia’s relationship due to his closeness to Jacqueline.

She had then told, “When these rumours started, initially, I was like, ‘Theek hai, it’s just a momentary thing and it will stop.’ But it really started irking me when they got to the point of saying I unfollowed Alia.”

Jacqueline told to a leading daily about her love life. The actress who had once dated director Sajid Khan told in an interview that she is not looking to get married. She revealed, “I don’t find the need to settle down. If I find someone good. But if I don’t, no one can stop me from having a child. Sometimes, I wonder if I want to bring someone into this world and put them through this.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...