I'm not pregnant, reveals Bipasha Basu!

Bollywood actress Bipasha Basu on Wednesday repudiated she is pregnant.

Bipasha, who is married to actor Karan Singh Grover, replied to pregnancy speculation via Twitter.

"Amused yet again. I kept a bag on my lap while getting into my car and certain media people started my pregnancy speculation again. Guys, I am not pregnant. Kind of getting irritating. Stay calm. It will happen only when we want it," Bipasha posted.


Bipasha and Karan, who starred together in the movie "Alone" in 2015, tied the knot in 2016.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...