I love Alia Bhatt’s energy; she’s a humble girl at heart, reveals Ranveer Singh!


Bollywood’s lovely Jodi Ranveer Singh and Alia Bhatt have started shooting for Zoya Akhtar’s next, Gully Boy. This will be the first time for Ranveer and Alia to be working with one another.

Ranveer told to a daily about the film and revealed, “This is my first feature film with Alia Bhatt, my second with Zoya Akhtar, two extremely talented people. It’s a space never explored before, a space I relate to.”

“I’ve worked with Alia in ads. People like our pairing. I recently did a fashion show with her. I love Alia’s energy. She’s easygoing and a lot of fun. She has no qualms, no airs about herself. Amidst the ‘divaness’, she’s still a humble and normal girl at heart. It’s wonderful to see her head firmly on her shoulders even after achieving so much success at such a young age. Even when I collaborate with her on ads, though it’s just a day’s work, it becomes memorable.” he revealed about co-star Alia Bhatt.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...