Soha Ali Khan to launch her book in Delhi!

Bollywood actress Soha Ali Khan on Wednesday launched her book, The Perils of Being Moderately Famous in Delhi. Soha’s mother and veteran actress Sharmila Tagore accompanied her to the book launch event.

Soha looked stunning in a cream top teamed with a black shrug and black denim. She styled her look with high heels and beautiful neckpiece. Soha tied her hair in a ponytail.

On the other side, Sharmila Tagore looked fabulous as ever in a blue saree and multi-coloured shawl.

Earlier talking about her book, Soha had told, "The toughest chapter to write was probably the one called 'Working Actor'. The other chapters sort of fell together in place, but really, my struggle has been with my profession as an actor, which is such an important part of my life.’’

"The insecurities coming along with it, comparisons that are made which are very difficult to live up to and I feel there is a very big shoe to fill. I also feel that striking the right tone with readers about my failures, insecurities and the learning step that come across, but at the same time, not being too hard on myself, was most difficult thing for me,’’ she revealed.

Questioned what prompted her to write a book, Soha had told: "Earlier, I have written a couple of columns and essays, but to write 40,000-50,000 words is a huge task. I wanted to write non-fiction because I don't have the imagination for creative fiction. I felt certain things about my life that I could draw from and that might be humorous.’’


No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...