Raabta & Bareily Ki Barfi helped me evolve as an actor as well as a person, tells Kriti Sanon!


Bollywood actress Kriti Sanon tells her movies "Raabta" and "Bareilly Ki Barfi" have helped her evolve both as an actor and as a person.

"I personally feel that you need to grow with every film. You have to find a new way, a different way, a new process to do what you do. You have to look at things differently and these two films have immensely helped me grow as an actor as well as a person," Kriti told.

Kriti walked the runway for designer Arpita Mehta on the ultimate day of Lakme Fashion Week (LFW) Winter/ Festive 2017.

Though "Raabta" failed to gather good business at the box-office, Kriti's newest release "Bareilly Ki Barfi " is receiving positive response and she feels overwhelmed.

"I am very overwhelmed that it is getting such a great response from critics as well as the audience. The janta's (audience) reaction is amazing. I have been reading all the tweets. It's a family entertainer," she told.

Directed by Ashwiny Iyer Tiwari, the film also stars Rajkumar Rao amd Ayushmann Khurrana.

Speaking about coming back on runway, Kriti told that her modelling experience has helped her a lot.

"It helped a lot as I don't need as many rehearsals. I know what to do on the ramp. I know bits of technicalities with respect to drapes and trails and how to handle them," she told.


Questioned what she thinks about models complaining of having a Bollywood showstopper and stealing their job, Kriti told, "I am not stealing their job any ways. I was a model so I never felt that way. I think firstly they are stunning and they know their job well." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...