Animal lover Alia’s hint for Sidharth, Varun, Kareena and Karan’s resemblance with a specific animal!





Actress Alia Bhatt is a passionate animal lover. She owns two cats as pets and they are the apple of her eyes. Her Instagram page is occupied with pictures of them especially the beautiful white feline who she named Edward.

Speaking about it, she specified to a famous daily's weekly magazine, "I love to show him off. I’m super personal with my social media accounts, especially Instagram, so I love showing people how cute he is. I mean, look how cute! My friends say I’m a little crazy as at times I actually just sit and keep looking at him. But that’s because I love him so much. He’s my baby, and what’s wrong with being obsessed with your own baby?"

She further added, "He’s running around me when I get home, and given my busy schedule, the most precious time I spend with him is when I am going to bed at night and he props himself up, head resting on the pillow like a human being, next to me. It’s going to be heartbreaking when I go on my outdoor shoot as I won’t get to see him."

During the communication, Alia was questioned which animals these few celebs resemble. When asked about Karan Johar, she told, "Dog, because he is so loving," and Sidharth Malhotra as, "Horse, as he has a great body."


She was also questioned about Varun Dhawan, to which she responded, "Rabbit, because....just!" and who does Kareena Kapoor Khan resemble? She told, "Tigress, she’s strong and fierce"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...