Ileana D'Cruz slams a fan on twitter for misbehavior!


Whether it be body shaming or social media trolling, Bollywood artistes have a lot to deal with. Ileana D'Cruz, who is one of the promising young talents in B-Town, presently became a victim of an unknown man misbehaving with her.

The actress took to Twitter to share her story and take a stance as a woman.
  
Her tweet reads as, "It's a pretty shitty world we live in. I'm a public figure. I understand that I don't have the luxury of a private & an anonymous life.(1/2)"

She further added, "But that doesn't give any man the right to misbehave with me. Don't confuse "fan antics" with that. I am a WOMAN at the end of the day.(2/2)"

On the film front, Ileana will next be seen in Baadshaho which also stars Ajay Devgn, Emraan Hashmi, Esha Gupta and Vidyut Jammwal. Directed by Milan Luthria, Baadshaho is slated to release on September 1, 2017.


Lately, when the actress was asked about doing two-heroine movies, she told to a famous tabloid, "I have always felt that I have had the better role in all the films, which is why I am completely secure. The day I do a film with another actress where I am positive her role is far better than mine, it will affect me. I’d be looking at her shots and all that. But I don’t think I would do a film if I knew the other girl’s role is better than mine. I am doing a film now with Esha (Gupta). I have a complicated, different role. I still compare the roles. I am like: If I was given this role and the other one, which one would I choose. And I know, I would still choose my role."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...