I have never been ashamed of whatever I do, reveals Kalki Koechlin!

After Esha Gupta, Kalki Koechlin is the next celeb to bare it all for her latest photo-shoot. The actress took to Instagram to share a black and white photo and her caption reads as, "Half way between shadow and light by @rivabubber #blackandwhite #loveyournakedness."

Talking about the photo-shoot with a famous daily, Kalki told, "As women, we often are depicted through a man's perspective, but this picture was clicked by a woman photographer. That's why I found it significant to share the photograph."

Lately, body shaming has become very frequent particularly amongst the actresses who are always the victims of hate. On the reaction she got for the photo-shoot, the actress continued, "I think it's important to celebrate who you are and your body rather than ponder about what the world will think. I have always believed in the idea of wearing your personality on your sleeve. I have never been ashamed of whatever I do."

In the meantime, when it comes to her choice of movies, Kalki specified, "There's a perception that I am choosy, but I actually say yes to most scripts that come my way, provided my role adds to the story. People feel I don't do mainstream cinema. But frankly, I haven't been offered any good commercial film that has caught my interest, or one I feel is important enough for me to invest my time."


Lately, Kalki in an interview was questioned whom would she like to make out with amongst the actresses. Replying to this, Kalki disclosed, "If I had to make out with a female actor it'd be: Kangana Ranaut."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...