Esha Gupta suggests all men to save her hot snaps on their phone!


Esha Gupta was lately in the headlines for sharing topless and hot snaps on her Instagram page. Numerous started trolling and demeaning the actress and Esha is not astonished about the reaction as she spoke honestly with a famous tabloid.  

She told, “In our country, women are eternally blamed. They are accused when a girl child is born, they are even accused even when they raped. So, somewhere I knew that I will also have to face a lot of heat. After all, it's easiest for some faceless and redundant people to pull a celebrity down at the first opportunity. I've done shoots like this one when I was a model. I've gone topless and naked, too. No one ever asked me about that. And who are these people who have `issues' with my pictures? It's my body and it's been shot aesthetically.”

The actress further added, "There's a thin line, which if you cross, you look vulgar. No one can say my pictures are vulgar. I got more love than hate, but it's better to be hated than to be forgotten. And right now, I'm in my best shape. Although we knew where this could lead, we thought, `If not now, then when?"

Talking about men's attitudes as well as being comfortable in her own body, Esha continued, "Men tend to have a problem if a woman goes bold. Their manhood is challenged. They are prudes; they must have even saved these pictures on their phone. And here we are in the country of Ajanta and Ellora, and Kamasutra, objecting to a woman's photoshoot which she has done on her own will. So, my attitude is, `S***w them', and that's the point I wanted to make. The pictures turned out so beautiful that I didn't want to hold them back. The thing is that I've been comfortable and confident about my body all along."

Did someone from the industry comment on her bold pictures? To this, Esha disclosed, "Yes. Some of them did. Like Milan Luthria told me, `You're killing it with these photos. I'll be there for you if need arises.' I'm relieved and happy."


Esha will next be seen in Baadshaho which also stars Ajay Devgn, Emraan Hashmi, Ileana D'Cruz and Vidyut Jammwal. Baadshaho is slated to release on September 1, 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...