Kim Kardashian feels she looked like a cow during her pregnancy!

Reality TV star Kim Kardashian tells she regrets getting herself clicked during her pregnancy days as she feels she looked like a cow.

"I definitely wish I didn't film so much pregnant. I looked like such a cow and I can't stand to see those episodes," Kim said a portal.

"I would say, ‘Try to film me more from chest up, so it looks better,' but I look like a blob. I would have rather seen my belly and shot farther away," added the "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" star.

On the possibility of a third child with husband Kanye West, she stated, "I hope so... We're definitely trying. We are hoping so."


Kim and West together have two children daughter North and son Saint. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...