Nepotism means favouritism towards relatives and Aditya Chopra is not my relative, tells Aadar Jain!

Actor Ranbir Kapoor introduced us all to his cousin Aadar Jain, who will be seen making his debut with another debutante Anya Singh in an YRF film, Qaidi Band. The film will be directed by Habib Faisal, who also launched Arjun Kapoor and Parineeti Chopra in his film Ishqzaade.

Ranbir had previously suggested that Aadar will have to face the Nepotism conversation - "Yes, the platform that he has will spark a debate about insiders vs outsiders, nepotism and all of that. But I am going to keep that aside for now. Eventually, we will talk about it, he will have to face it.”

Now, Aadar kept his version when questioned by a famous tabloid about the whole debate. “Nepotism means favouritism towards relatives and Aditya Chopra is not my relative. I worked hard for the movie, I got it because I am talented and I proved my mettle as an actor. I do come from a film family and there is nothing wrong in being part of a film family. I am not a product of nepotism, otherwise, I would have been launched by RK studios but that’s not the case. I am proud of it and everyone in my family is proud of it,” told Aadar.

Jain further added, "It’s nice that my brothers and sisters are doing good work and it motivates me to do good work too. Everyone in my family has proved themselves. My grandfather Raj Kapoor was the son of Prithviraj Kapoor and contributed to Indian cinema for 60 years. My uncle Rishi Kapoorhas been in cinema for such a long time. Your hard work and talent will take you further and you will be judged by people no matter what."


“People will change their opinion about me getting favoured if they know that I am good and that I have worked hard," Aadar told and ended conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...