For every setback, God has a major comeback, tells Trishala Dutt on father Sanjay Dutt!



Actor Sanjay Dutt is back with a bang and his acting skills have never failed to impress us and now, we have all the more reasons to welcome him on the silver screen. The trailer of his forthcoming movie, Bhoomi, is out and has been appreciated by everybody.

Daughter Trishala took to Instagram to support her Papa Dukes and posted, "thank you for gifting & dedicating your hard work to me! I'm so proud of you dad @dutt1 For every set back God has a major comeback I love you, thank you. #bestbirthdaygiftever."

Well, the trailer was launched on Trishala's birthday. At the trailer launch, we asked Dutt - was it an intentional move to showcase the trailer today? Well, the answer is YES.

"Yes, it was an intentional decision. It is her birthday today. We miss her here. No better day to release the trailer," Sanjay told. Dutt even talked about wife Maanayata and sister Priya. He said, "My relationship with Maanayata and my children helped me. Priya was very close to my dad, that too helped me for the role."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...