I am playing a de-glam role for the first time in Bareilly Ki Barfi, reveals Kriti Sanon!

Actress Kriti Sanon is all set to be seen in Bareilly Ki Barfi helmed by Ashwiny Iyer Tiwari. She will be seen essaying the role a young, free spirited girl named Bitti.

Going by the trailer and the songs, we have completely loved Kriti's effortless act as a small town girl. Lately, during a communication with a media agency, the actress spoke about the film. She said, "For me, it’s the script. It’s the character that excites me. And that’s how I choose my films. I always want to explore new things as an actor."

Sanon added, "I am playing a small town girl for the first time. I am playing a girl from Uttar Pradesh for the first time. I am picking up a dialect for the first time. A de-glam role for the first time."


Bareilly Ki Barfi also stars Ayushmann Khurrana and Rajkummar Rao in the leads. It is slated to release this week on August 18, 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...