Sushant Singh Rajput’s loneliness issue!

Actor Sushant Singh Rajput had an astounding 2016 as his movie M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story was released and had a successful run at the box-office. The film even made it to the 100 crore club.

Currently, the actor is gearing up for Raabta directed by Dinesh Vijan. In the film, SSR is paired opposite Kriti Sanon and there have been several rumours of their link-up. Both constantly denied the reports and rubbished it as a rumour.

Lately, during an interaction with a famous tabloid, when Sushant was enquired about his link-ups, he specified, "When you are successful, you get talked about a lot. If you fail, people will stop talking about you. I'm aware that people get attracted to your success, not you."

The actor was in a live-in relationship with his Pavitra Rishta co-star and long-time sweetheart AankitaLokhaande. SSR was further asked whether it gets lonely at times, as he is single for almost a year now.


To which he told, "Even when I was living with my family, I would feel lonely at times. I have experienced that the more you take yourself seriously, the lonelier you feel. When I was in school, I was allowed to play my video game from 4-5.30 pm and every day I would wait for those few hours. I've lived the last 10 years like that... Waiting for those few hours of my own time. Once I engage myself in work, nothing else bothers me."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah: India's Beloved Neighborhood!

A Sitcom That's More Than Just a Show Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah (TMKOC), or "Taarak Mehta's Inverted Spectacles," h...