Kajol’s No for her biopic!

Kajol


Kajol
Vibrant actress Kajol reveals that she does not want anyone to make a biopic on her life.

Communicating with the media at an event, Kajol revealed, "I don't think I want anyone to make a biopic on me. I think I am living my life the way I want to and I think I am living my own biopic."

Bollywood actress Kajol, daughter of actress Tanuja, made her Hindi movie debut with Rahul Rawail's "Bekhudi" in 1992, and was known as the most natural actress of the 1990s.

On the work front, Kajol is busy with her next "Eela". She will be seen as an aspiring singer and single mother in the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aditi Rao Hydari’s look test for Bibbojaan in Heeramandi!

Aditi Rao Hydari is overjoyed with the widespread praise she is receiving for Heeramandi: The Diamond Bazaar, directed by Sanjay Leela Bhans...