Anil Kapoor did Race 3 only for money!


Veteran Anil Kapoor is presently hectic with the promotions of his forthcoming movie Fanney Khan. Helmed by Atul Manjrekar, the movie also stars Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Rajkummar Rao.

Anil Kapoor was last seen in the action-thriller Race 3. Helmed by Remo D'Souza, the movie had an ensemble cast of Salman Khan, Bobby Deol, Jacqueline Fernandez, Daisy Shah and Saqeeb Salim.

The movie opened with mixed reviews and criticism from the critics and the viewers. However, it made a collection of Rs 100 crore at the box office.

Anil Kapoor was the only actor to repeat his role in Race 3. The previous two series starred Saif Ali Khan in the lead roles.

In a media chat with a daily, Anil was questioned the why he said yes to be a part of Race 3 and he joked, "For the money."

Kapoor further added, "Whenever I sign a film, I obviously think of the amount of money that it will fetch me. Acting is my profession, it earns me my daily bread and butter. If I do not give importance to earning enough money, how will I run my kitchen? My wife will never allow me into the house if I do not earn money, so it’s important to me."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...