Taylor Swift's cake gestures for Selena Gomez!

Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez



Hollywood star Selena Gomez celebrated her 26th birthday recently and social media was flooded with messages for the young singer. Millions of admirers, celeb friends and others poured in their best wishes for Selena.

Recently, Gomez's best friend and singer Taylor Swift took to her Instagram story and shared a photograph of a cake she baked for Selena. On the cake, Swift wrote a message stating, "Gomez or go home" with 26 written right in the middle.

She captioned her story telling, "Will I let distance stop me from celebrating my best friend's b'day? I mean I could but why would I want 2".

It’s an example of true friendship!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...