Mahesh Bhatt opens up about Brand Mahesh Bhatt in Alia Bhatt!

Alia Bhatt, Mahesh Bhatt

In a very little time, Alia Bhatt has carved her niche in the world of Bollywood. The daughter of filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt, Alia has made her father proud with flawless performances in flicks like Raazi, Udta Punjab and others.

When a daily questioned Mahesh on how it feels to be a father to India's brightest star, Alia, the proud father beamed, "Alia’s success is phenomenal and it’s totally her own doing. She ventured all by herself into this very tough business and has surprised me with her own toughness," and he further added, "Brand Mahesh Bhatt has found a new lease thanks to Alia."

Speaking fondly about Alia, Mahesh revealed, "Alia is graceful enough to concede to me that she doesn’t allow herself permission to venture too close to me. I can be overwhelming. When Alia says to me that sometimes it takes her two days just to prepare to come and see me, I know what she means. I can often be too much to take. Too much to bear. But now, according to her, I’m getting calmer. So she’s getting more comfortable with my outpourings."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...