Kangana Ranaut opens about Bullies!



Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut is famous for her outspoken nature.

In a media chat, when questioned if she had paid a price for being outspoken in the industry, Kangana revealed, “I don’t think I’ve paid any price. In fact, I’ve earned a lot by standing up against bullies and speaking up for things that I feel are not right. Like I said, I am no standard to measure whether things are right or wrong. I’ve always been honest to what I stand for. But like I said, that’s not the barometer for society or parameter to see things as right or wrong.”

She further added, “That’s for my peace and my happiness and I think that’s what one needs to do with bullies. Bullies need to be put in their place and that’s what I did. I don’t think I have paid any price. In fact, I have earned. I have earned my happiness, I’ve earned my place, I’ve earned my respect, I’ve earned my dignity. There’s no price I’ve paid.”

She also spoke about her plans to direct and revealed, “I’m ready and it’s just about time. Let’s see. The right time will come and I will be able to make a film, but I don’t feel too far from that dream. I’m just going about doing films very mechanically because somebody very wise once told me, ‘If you are truly intelligent, you would do what you want, but if you’re a genius, you would do what is needed’

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...