Rani Mukerji reveals about her next films and plans!



Film Hichki’s actress Rani Mukerji is amongst the best actresses of Bollywood who has time and again floored us with her voracious acts in flicks like Black (2005), Bombay Talkies (2013), Mardaani (2014) and the most latest one being Hichki, for which Rani's authentic act as a teacher suffering from Tourette Syndrome was loved.

About her future projects, the actress disclosed, "I’m in the midst of deciding on my next. I have learnt from my past experiences. Now, I will sign on the dotted line only when I’m fully happy with the script from the first scene to the end."

About a film outside of the YRF banner, Rani revealed, "No, not as of now. But there are a lot of scripts that I’m reading at present. If there’s a script which I love outside the YRF banner, I’ll obviously do it."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...