Shweta Bachchan Nanda’s sweet message for father Amitabh Bachchan!



Well-known celeb Shweta Bachchan Nanda made her acting debut with father Amitabh Bachchan in an ad for a leading jewelry brand. The commercial released recently and Shweta took to her social media account to share a still from it and posted, “From our ad! @SrBachchan you’re my safety net for life. You made this so seamless for me! I loved going to work with you! Thank you xx”

Amitabh Bachchan too shared the ad and posted, “Emotional moment for me... tears welling up every time I see it... daughters are the BEST !!”

Shweta Bachchan Nanda is a well-known columnist and is turning author with her book, Paradise Towers which will be published by an international publication. She has never appeared in front of the camera and had shared reasons for the same in her column in a daily.

She had written, “There is something about “Start sound, camera, action” that makes me freeze up and garble my speech like I have a mouth full of marbles. Being an actor and a successful one at that, is the stuff fairy-tales are made of, as you reach unimaginable heights. But it is a tough world and most people do not realise the personal sacrifices made to get to these lofty positions. A lot of my life has been shaped by these very sacrifices made by my parents.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...