I analyse my own performances, says Jacqueline Fernandez!


Bollywood divaJacqueline Fernandez appeared on the August issue of Femina.

She disclosed to the tabloid in an interview about her films and career. When questioned who does she owes her success to, she answered, "I think, at the end of the day, there are so many people who come together and are immensely helpful and supportive while making a film. But it does also ultimately come down to you—on how much you want something and how far you’re willing to push yourself for it."

Jacqueline was questioned if criticism to her movies and acts affect her or not and she revealed, "A lot of the time it doesn’t get to me as much; it doesn’t even come my way. I don’t read a lot of film reviews or hear of them much. I am my best critic. I see myself on screen and I analyse my own performances. I recognise if I could have done something better, or changed something about a character a bit. Trust me, I don’t live in a bubble where I think I’m perfect. I live in a bubble where I think, ‘oh my god, this is terrible’. I know where I need to put in more work and where I need to train more."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...