Ishaan Khatter’s dance comparison with Bro Shahid Kapoor!

Mira Rajput, Shahid Kapoor, Ishaan Khatter

Bollywood’s newbie Ishaan Khatter burst into the scene of Bollywood with his charismatic act as Madhu in Shashank Khaitan's Dhadak. Shahid Kapoor's darling brother not only impressed the viewers with his mature acting skills but also made hearts flutter with his perfect dance moves, reminiscent of Shahid.

When a media source questioned the newcomer as to who the better dancer was between Shahid and him, Ishaan specified, "I can’t make (these comparisons) myself. I have learnt so much from bhai just by being around him that I just can’t do that."

"Honestly, I don’t think I am a better dancer than bhai. We also share our music with each other. But he doesn’t listen [much] to my music. I think I am a little more liberal and accepting (laughs)," Ishaan further added.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...