I'm drawn towards darker and edgier scripts, says Saif on his next Hunter!


After astonishing act as Sartaj Singh in Sacred Games, Saif Ali Khan is all set to be seen in a rugged avatar in his upcoming movie titled Hunter. The actor has been sporting a heavy beard and long locks lately which is just a hint of his look from the movie. The film is being directed by Navdeep Singh of NH 10 fame.

Speaking about his role in this revenge drama, Saif revealed to a daily, "When Navdeep came to me with the script, I immediately was drawn towards the subject. It’s a difficult and challenging role. Also, it’s my most ambitious project till date. I don’t think I have been part of a film that has been made on this scale. It’s about a fight between two brothers and my character, who’s almost like an animal, fights for his rights."

When questioned about his look, Saif told, "I play a naga sadhu, so I’ve been growing my hair and beard. As the story is set against a war backdrop, I had to learn sword fighting and different forms of action. There’s a lot of post-production and VFX work involved in this project as it will have many war sequences."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...