I'm not a star as of now; just trying to be an actor, says Janhvi Kapoor!




Debutant Janhvi Kapoor and Ishaan Khatter starrer Dhadak released Friday (July 20, 2018). Helmed by Shashank Khaitan, the movie has mostly received an encouraging response from the critics and the viewers. The movie made a collection of Rs 8.75 crore on its first day.

As per a report of a media agency, Janhvi spoke about the film's success. "I don’t think I am a star as of now, I am just trying to be an actor," revealed the debutant actress.

When the actor was questioned what was the best compliment she has received so far for her performance, she replied, "I got the best compliment from my director Shashank Khaitan when he told me that he is proud of me. But more than that, I feel the kind of overwhelming response that we are getting here is the biggest compliment for all of us."

The movie is a remake of Marathi hit movie Sairat which was directed by Nagraj Manjule.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...