Ishaan Khatter opens up about her mother Neelima Azim’s importance his life!


Newbie Ishaan Khatter is gearing up for his Bollywood debut film, Dhadak. Ishaan has found a great support system within his family, specifically from mother and actress Neelima Azim.

Speaking about how important his mother is to him, Ishaan revealed to a daily, "She is a symbol of strength in my life. She’s somebody from whom I’ve derived the meaning of strength and resilience, and she has also deeply embedded the value of women in my life. Women can be far stronger than men, and so I think she has been the most important person in my life. Also, we have a great time discussing films."

We were able to witness Ishaan's flawless dancing skills in the song of the summer, Zingaat from Dhadak, which is reminiscent of Ishaan's brother Shahid Kapoor, also known for his dance moves. Speaking about the same, Ishaan revealed, "I feel very fortunate. Our mother is the first dancer in the family and she’s a far superior dancer than either of us. We have inherited everything from her. I come from a family that loves its job and is very involved. I want to keep getting better, so that I can make them proud."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...