Sonam K Ahuja’s “To the love of my life” message for hubby Anand!

Sonam K Ahuja, Anand S Ahuja

Newly wedded couple Sonam K Ahuja and Anand S Ahuja are giving us major relationship goals. The couple tied the knot on May 8, 2018, in a grand ceremony, and have returned from their month-long vacation just a few days ago.

Anand celebrated his 35th birthday recently. So for this special day, Sonam shared an adorable message for her husband on her Instagram page. She posted a photograph of themselves, and wrote, "To the love of my life and the kindest gentlest soul I know, a very very happy birthday! You make my world better and I’m so blessed you were born today. “We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.” Luciano De Crescenzo #everydayphenomenal #30072018 #alwaysandforever @anandahuja"

Sonam's sister Rhea Kapoor had a rather peculiar gift for her brother-in-law. She gifted him a huge shoe made of flowers and posted, "Happy almost birthday @anandahuja I didn’t know what shoe you really wanted so we just made you one we were sure you didn’t have! Love you, mean it!  #brotherinlawgoals #flowergoals  Thank you to my doll @ranipinklove for dealing with my nutty ideas and making them come to life."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...