Meghan is terrified after her marriage to Prince Harry, says Meghan’s father Thomas Markle!

Thomas Markle, Prince Harry, Meghan Markle

Well-known celebs Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's wedding this year was one of the most awaited ones. The much in love couple, now the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, got wedded on May 19, 2018, at Windsor Castle.

Both Harry and Meghan have made quite a few appearances post their wedding and their pictures together scream of love. But, the most scandalous statement came from her estranged father who claimed that his daughter seems terrified post marriage.

As per reports, her father Thomas Markle was also amongst those who had cautioned Harry against marrying Meghan. He wasn't a part of the wedding either. Talking to a daily, Thomas told, "My thing about my daughter right now is that I think she is terrified. I see it in her eyes, I see it in her face and I see it in her smile."

"I've seen her smile for years. I know her smile. I don't like the one I'm seeing now. This one isn't even a stage smile - this is a pained smile. She's [Meghan] under too much pressure," Thomas further added.

He also disclosed in a media chat that ever since her wedding in the royal family, he hasn't been able to speak to her. "The phone number I had been calling Meghan on is no longer picking up. And I don't have an address for her," he revealed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...