Jasmin Bhasin’s mother accompanies her on the sets due to protective father!



Actress Jasmin Bhasin is one of the bubbliest and vivacious girls of Indian TV. Her character, Twinkle from Tashan E Ishq, was her first major shot to fame. The actress is all set to lit up the small screen with her flashy character Teni in Colors Dil Se Dil Tak. Catch a glimpse of trailer of the show and it will remind you of Preity Zinta's character from her decade old film Chori Chori Chupke Chupke.

Ask her that and Jasmin tells, "A lot has been written about the show, since it is one of the most promising ones of the channel. But to know what actually is in the show, you will have to see the show for that." While describing her character Teni in the show, she told, "My character is completely materialistic because she has had a lot of trust issues and doesn't believe in people because she has been taken for granted too many times. So she lives for herself." So is real life Jasmin different from Teni?!  "Yes, Jasmin is very different from Teni. I do not have any trust issues or expectations. It simply depends on situations."

Unquestionably, Jasmin has a huge fan following. Ask her about it and she says that she loves all the appreciation and compliments she gets. So how do her parents react on seeing their daughter create a mark in the industry?! "Oh, they are every happy and proud of me. Initially, when I told them about my decision of leaving my job and turning into an actor, my dad was hesitant. You know how fathers are, protective about their kids. So initially we spoke on the phone and had a mature discussion. But then too he was like my mom would stay with me, accompany me to shoot. This did happen for a couple of years and now when they see me, they are all happy, content and are really proud of me!"


Dil Se Dil Tak also stars Rashami Desai and Sidharth Shukla in the lead along with Jasmin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aditi Rao Hydari’s look test for Bibbojaan in Heeramandi!

Aditi Rao Hydari is overjoyed with the widespread praise she is receiving for Heeramandi: The Diamond Bazaar, directed by Sanjay Leela Bhans...