I am the first Pakistani actress who got the opportunity to work with Shah Rukh Khan as the main lead, says Mahira Khan!



Beautiful Pakistani actress Mahira Khan was destined for success when she got the chance to make her Bollywood debut opposite the one and only Shah Rukh Khan in Raees. 

Due to the ill-fated Uri Attacks, but, there was a permanent ban on Pakistani artists in Indian movies. 

In an interview with a Pakistan-based entertainment portal, Mahira disclosed her unhappiness for Raees to not release in Pakistan. She told, "I am the first Pakistani actress who got the opportunity to work with Shah Rukh Khan as the main lead. But I feel that my success and fame has come under the evil eye due to which my film has not been able to release in Pakistan."

But, reports suggested that Bollywood movies will be permitted to screen in Pakistani cinemas. "It is a good sign that the exhibition of Bollywood films is being reopened in the country," She told.


"Pakistani films are my priority, however; I had never compromised on the role. I will work in films based on quality productions and significant characters," Mahira ended conversation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...