I am thankful to god for getting Shoaib into my life, Dipika Kakar aka Simar says after a failed first marriage!





TV’s gorgeous star Dipika Kakkar has ways been determined when it comes to playing a fly or even dealing with the lows of her real life. After facing a failed marriage at a young age, Dipika does consider it to have been a trying phase of her life. But the lady after a few years of her new life as Ms Kakar, thanks her difficult time to have tested her patience, for she now feels has emerged as a much stronger lady. 

"Today I look back and feel what happened, happened for the better! I absolutely have no complaints because I have become stronger. I have met people in my life who have made me stronger. I have never been so blessed or loved before. You know a certain phase in life is difficult but it teaches you a lot. You get to know people and just become more confident about yourself. Today I know I can face anything." She further told, "You know no one should ever disgrace themselves or let themselves down so much that someone can take them for granted. One just needs to forget about what will the society think that should be the last thing that should bother you. You need to know where to put a full stop. You should know that what you are doing is right for you. After all, you are answerable only to your parents."

Dipika who gives her parents and her to be husband, Shoaib Ibrahim the credit for her better life today, couldn't stop thanking her beau for his contribution in her life. "I am thankful to god for getting Shoaib into my life. His sister Saba is more than a sister to me while Ammi is more than a mother. Coming out of all the previous trauma wouldn't have been possible without my parents and Shoaib. We were thick friends initially. He has given me a lot of support mentally and I cannot express it in words."


In the meantime, Dipika is all set to bid adieu to her hit show Sasural Simar Ka.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...